A potent 15% stable Vitamin C serum (L-Ascorbic Acid) scientifically formulated to effectively deliver high concentrations of stable Vitamin C to your skin. Formulated to combat visible signs of premature ageing using a unique combination of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid, Kakadu Plum), AHAs (Lactic Acid) and BHAs that work both above and below the surface of the skin. A powerful 15% concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid works below the skin to simultaneously protect against premature ageing caused by UVA/UVB rays, whilst stimulating new collagen production. The AHAs and BHAs work on the surface of the skin by exfoliating dead skin cells and hydrating the new skin beneath. Regular use regenerates collagen and lightens sun-induced pigmentation leaving a more youthful appearance. Dramatically improves skin clarity.
- Suitable For : All skin types, excluding sensitive.
- Protects the skin against premature aging caused by harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and new cell production, delivering hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of superficial pigmentation, provides a more even skin tone.
- Delivers a smoother more refined skin texture and improved skin clarity.
- Salicylic Acid works down in the hair follicle to clear the build up of dead skin cells and sebum, reducing pore size and helping to regulate oil flow.
- Consistency is a syrup texture, not gel. Colour is orange/brownish.
APPLICATION : Of an evening pump 3-4 drops and apply to freshly cleansed and toned skin, covering the face, neck and décolletage. Avoid contact with the delicate eye area. Massage serum into the skin until completely absorbed, follow by applying Pelactiv Vita C+ Dream Cream for maximum results.
Note – User may experience a slight tingling sensation. If tingling becomes uncomfortable or lasts for a prolonged period of time, discontinue use and seek advice from your skin care professional.
- Must not be used directly after a peel treatment
- Wait minimum 48 hours post peel before applying to the skin
- First time users should start off every second night
- Must be used within 3 months of opening
L-Ascorbic Acid Antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, skin lightening and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Wild Yam Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Lactic Acid Stimulates cell renewal, exfoliating and hydrating
Salicylic Acid Exfoliating, cell renewing, softening, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
Kakadu Plum Stimulates collagen synthesis, lightens pigmentation, antioxidant, reduces appearance of fine lines
Please read the description to understand the precautions of using Vitamin C. You also can chat live with Venessa for further questions.
Ensure you always use a Sunblock after your application. Please view our full range of Sunblocks by clicking the link.