A superior Eye Gel formulation provides an intense Three Step Repair System to firm, lighten and smooth the skin surrounding the delicate eye area. Containing powerful ingredients of Eyeliss and Haloxyl. This intensive Eye Complex has been clinically proven to reduce under eye bags by 70% and lighten under eye circles by 60% with regular use. Boosts collagen to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Noticeably reduces the appearance of fine lines and dehydration. Soothing Green Tea extracts and Aloe Vera help lighten pigmentation and evens out skin tone around the eye area.
- Suitable For : All Skin Types excluding sensitive
- Improves micro-circulation, visibly reducing dark eye circles and puffiness
- Hydrates and firms the delicate eye area
- Delivers maximum hydration so skin looks and feels plump and supple
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens pigmentation improving skin tone around the eye area
- Eyeliss TM & Haloxyl TM are trademark plant extracts specifically targeted for dark circles and puffiness
APPLICATION : Apply to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Pump a small amount onto fingertips and softly pat around the eye area, working in gently, until absorbed. Do not apply directly onto eyelid. For extra nourishment, can be applied under Pelactiv Eye Contour Perfecting Cream.
L-Ascorbic Acid Antioxidant, stimulates collagen synthesis and lightens pigmentation
Kakadu Plum Stimulates collagen synthesis, lightens pigmentation and antioxidant
Eyeliss TM Reduces puffiness, firms the skin and anti-inflammatory
Haloxyl TM Anti-inflammatory, lightens dark eye circles and firms the delicate eye area
Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising, hydrating and stimulates collagen production
Aloe Vera extract Hydrating, softening, healing, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
Collagen (plant derived) Plumps and firms the skin
Green Tea extract Antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
Please read the description to understand the precautions of using Vitamin C. You also can chat live with Venessa for further questions.
Ensure you always use a Sunblock after your application. Please view our full range of Sunblocks by clicking the link.