Save when buying together with 20% off RRP
FREE COSMETIC BAG
This advanced rich night moisturiser powerfully repairs skin while you sleep. Dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Bilberry, this luxurious night cream delivers Vitamins C & A to the skin to provide antioxidant protection whilst strengthening capillary walls. A timeless repair cream that works on your skin as you sleep.
- Suitable For : All skin types excluding sensitive.
- Vitamins A, C & E protect against free radical damage
- Lightens superficial pigmentation
- Strengthens capillary walls
- Stimulates new cell growth and collagen production, delivering fresh plump healthy cells to the skins surface
- Nourishes and moisturises, softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and complexion
APPLICATION : Apply a pea sized amount to freshly cleansed and toned skin in gentle massaging movements, covering face, neck and décolletage. Use Pelactiv Vita C+ Serum under Dream Cream as part of the nightly routine. Use more product as required.
- Suitable For : All Skin Types excluding sensitive
- Improves micro-circulation, visibly reducing dark eye circles and puffiness
- Hydrates and firms the delicate eye area
- Delivers maximum hydration so skin looks and feels plump and supple
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens pigmentation improving skin tone around the eye area
- Eyeliss TM & Haloxyl TM are trademark plant extracts specifically targeted for dark circles and puffiness
APPLICATION : Apply to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Pump a small amount onto fingertips and softly pat around the eye area, working in gently, until absorbed. Do not apply directly onto eyelid. For extra nourishment, can be applied under Pelactiv Eye Contour Perfecting Cream.
Please read the description to understand the precautions of using Vitamin C. You also can chat live with Venessa for further questions.
Ensure you always use a Sunblock after your application. Please view our full range of Sunblocks by clicking the link.