Retinol A Preparation Oil is a specifically selected blend of botanical oils rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and BHA’s that exfoliate the skin while simultaneously reducing the skins pH therefore creating a multi- tiered pathway for the delivery of Retinol A Serum + Snap 8.
Must be used with Pelactiv Retinol A Serum + Snap 8 to be effective as its preparing the skin for the serum.
- Suitable for: ageing skins, problem skins, congested, dull, thickened and/or pigmented skins.
- Highly effective in maintaining skins barrier function and moisture levels
- Vitamin A Palmitate promotes enzyme activity in the skin
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin allowing the Retinol A Serum to penetrate deeper into the skin
APPLICATION : After cleansing, apply 1-2 drops to face and allow to absorb. Follow immediately with application of Pelactiv Retinol A Serum + Snap 8. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation appears.
Sunflower Seed Oil – Maintain skin barrier and reduces TEWL
Argan Oil – Moisturising, hydrating, soften skin, high in Vitamin E
Jojoba Oil – Hydrating, conditioning
Sweet Almond Oil – Emollient, helps protect the skin’s barrier function
Evening Primrose Oil – Helps maintain healthy barrier function, Hydrating, nourishing
Coconut Oil – Moisturising, hydrating, high in Vitamin E, antiviral and anti-fungal
Vitamin A Palmitate – Antioxidant, promotes enzyme activity in the skin
Rosehip Oil – Antioxidant, natural source of vitamin A, improves the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks
Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Exfoliates dead skin cells, reaching inside the follicle, clearing clogged pores
- MUST use sunscreen on face when using Vitamin A, to avoid any sunburn
- Do no use when pregnant
- Avoid when on medication for acne
- Retinol can cause redness, peeling, itching & scaling
- Do not use when doing any chemical peels
Please read the description to understand the precautions of using Vitamin A. You also can chat live with Venessa for further questions.
Ensure you always use a Sunblock after your application. Please view our full range of Sunblocks by clicking the link.