Retinol A Preparation Oil is a specifically selected blend of botanical oils rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and BHA’s that exfoliate the skin while simultaneously reducing the skins pH therefore creating a multi- tiered pathway for the delivery of Retinol A Serum + Snap 8.
- Suitable for: ageing skins, problem skins, congested, dull, thickened and/or pigmented skins.
- Highly effective in maintaining skins barrier function and moisture levels
- Vitamin A Palmitate promotes enzyme activity in the skin
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin allowing the Retinol A Serum to penetrate deeper into the skin
APPLICATION : After cleansing, apply 1-2 drops to face and allow to absorb. Follow immediately with application of Pelactiv Retinol A Serum + Snap 8. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation appears.
Sunflower Seed Oil – Maintain skin barrier and reduces TEWL
Argan Oil – Moisturising, hydrating, soften skin, high in Vitamin E
Jojoba Oil – Hydrating, conditioning
Sweet Almond Oil – Emollient, helps protect the skin’s barrier function
Evening Primrose Oil – Helps maintain healthy barrier function, Hydrating, nourishing
Coconut Oil – Moisturising, hydrating, high in Vitamin E, antiviral and anti-fungal
Vitamin A Palmitate – Antioxidant, promotes enzyme activity in the skin
Rosehip Oil – Antioxidant, natural source of vitamin A, improves the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks
Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Exfoliates dead skin cells, reaching inside the follicle, clearing clogged pores
- MUST use sunscreen on face when using Vitamin A, to avoid any sunburn
- Do no use when pregnant
- Avoid when on medication for acne
- Retinol can cause redness, peeling, itching & scaling
- Do not use when doing any chemical peels