Formulated for both face and body. Completely dry touch finish making it the ultimate sports block. The 4 hour water resistant formula provides complete broad spectrum UV protection in a convenient trigger spray for easy application.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help soothe and moisturise skin
- Paraben and sulphate free formula
- Recommend to reapply every 2-4 hours, especially after swimming or excessive sweating
- Ensure to spray onto skin and rub in evenly and all over unprotected areas of skin
Apply to face and body remembering to re-apply every 4 hours when outdoors, especially after swimming or perspiring. For a combination skin type, apply directly as a moisturiser, or for more nourishment apply over prescribed day cream.
Homosalate is an organic compound used in sunscreens as a chemical UV filter.
Octyl Salicylate used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB rays from the sun.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane is an oil-soluble ingredient used to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays.
Octocrylene This organic compound can penetrate into the skin where it acts as a photosensitiser