A milky white serum.
Vitamin C 11% is specially formulated to effectively deliver its high concentrations of stable vitamin C to your skin.
The L-Ascorbic Acid used in this serum is sub micron and highly active. The vitamin C is coated with a microscopic capsule to prevent its loss of effectiveness against the elements that could reduce its stability. The extensive studies performed by Duke University suggest L-Ascorbic Acid is an intensive anti-oxidant for skin cells once encapsulated and stabilised.
Vitamin C 11% has been recognised for many years as being of incredible value to the skin.
For a stronger application suited for more dry and mature skin you can use the Fleur De Mer vitamin C 20%
- Applying Vitamin C topically you can expect:
- Reduced appearance of ageing
- Restored radiant glow
- Improved and revitalised skin texture especially with sun damaged skin
- Benefits of an antioxidant
- Reduced signs of fine lines on face and eye contours
- Lightening of skin particularly pigmentations
- Helping stimulate collage production
- Better sun protection with sunblocks
L-Ascorbic Acid (11%): a highly active form of topical Vitamin C to give the above benefits and actions to the skin.
Massage a few drops into face every day or night as directed on bottle. Include neck and décolletage to assist with sun damage.
30ml dropper bottle (handy hint- keep in the fridge to last longer)
Please read the description to understand the precautions of using Vitamin C. You also can chat live with Venessa for further questions.
Ensure you always use a Sunblock after your application. Please view our full range of Sunblocks by clicking the link.